Date for Sustainable Ottery market and more news
The Sustainable Ottery community market takes place on Saturday, February 25. Read this and more.
MARKET: The Sustainable Ottery community market takes place next Saturday, February 25 in the Institute on Yonder Street from 9.30am until 12.30pm. On sale will be organic fruit and vegetables, home-made craft items, second-hand books, and Ottery WI ladies will provide refreshments.
TALK: Ottery St Mary Heritage Society are meeting at The Institute on Tuesday night. The talk, entitled ‘An Insight into A La Ronde’, will be delivered by speaker Salli Carr-Griffin at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
QUIZ: Ottery St Mary Flower Arranging Society is holding a quiz at Ottery cricket club on Friday, February 24. Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start, tickets cost �6 including supper and are available from Carol on 01404 812031, with Roland Saunders as compere for the event.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
MAN TALK: Phyllis Baxter is giving a talk on ‘Tourism in Ottery’ to the Ottery Men’s Forum on Wednesday, February 22 at the Institute on Yonder Street from 3pm to 4pm. For more information contact Harry Phillips on 01404 814524.