De-stress at NT garden walk
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust s Killerton house – a short drive from Sidmouth – tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust's Killerton house - a short drive from Sidmouth - tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
The event is aimed at those who have had a busy day at work and offers a fantastic opportunity to de-stress with a glass of wine and a special guided tour of Killerton garden with Killerton's head gardener Kate Tuke.
Visitor Services Officer Jen Waldron said: "Everyone has such hectic busy working lives these days we wanted to offer people the opportunity to experience the beautiful summer time gardens on this relaxed informal event and unwind after a hard days work."
The event starts at 6pm with a glass of wine in the garden tea-room and the informal tour with Kate Tuke will enable visitors to experience the sights, sounds and smells of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �6 per person and booking is essential on (01392) 881345.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 6 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 7 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 8 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup