De-stress at NT garden walk
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust s Killerton house – a short drive from Sidmouth – tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust's Killerton house - a short drive from Sidmouth - tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
The event is aimed at those who have had a busy day at work and offers a fantastic opportunity to de-stress with a glass of wine and a special guided tour of Killerton garden with Killerton's head gardener Kate Tuke.
Visitor Services Officer Jen Waldron said: "Everyone has such hectic busy working lives these days we wanted to offer people the opportunity to experience the beautiful summer time gardens on this relaxed informal event and unwind after a hard days work."
The event starts at 6pm with a glass of wine in the garden tea-room and the informal tour with Kate Tuke will enable visitors to experience the sights, sounds and smells of the garden.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �6 per person and booking is essential on (01392) 881345.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge