De-stress at NT garden walk
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust s Killerton house – a short drive from Sidmouth – tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
AN Evening Garden Walk will be held at the National Trust's Killerton house - a short drive from Sidmouth - tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 22.
The event is aimed at those who have had a busy day at work and offers a fantastic opportunity to de-stress with a glass of wine and a special guided tour of Killerton garden with Killerton's head gardener Kate Tuke.
Visitor Services Officer Jen Waldron said: "Everyone has such hectic busy working lives these days we wanted to offer people the opportunity to experience the beautiful summer time gardens on this relaxed informal event and unwind after a hard days work."
The event starts at 6pm with a glass of wine in the garden tea-room and the informal tour with Kate Tuke will enable visitors to experience the sights, sounds and smells of the garden.
Tickets are �6 per person and booking is essential on (01392) 881345.
- 1 UPDATE: Man dies after A3052 accident
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 Do you have a crocodile bush near you?
- 4 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 5 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time in Sidmouth
- 6 Join fellow freelancers and homeworkers at Sidmouth's ‘Jelly' sessions
- 7 Three injured in Sidmouth road accident
- 8 From Sidmouth with solidarity: amnesty group writes to overseas political prisoners
- 9 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth