Deja-vu for Sidmouth restauranteur
Sidmouth restaurant re-launch raises �379 for Devon Air Ambulance Trust
AFTER a break of three years, Sidmouth restaurateur Neil Harding has re-opened in the town – in the same premises he previously occupied alongside Radway Cinema.
“I am very excited to be back in Sidmouth and have been overwhelmed with the support I have received this far,” he said this week.
At last week’s launch, friends and family were treated to a selection of freshly-made dishes, and drinks.
In return, those present generously supported a collection for Devon Air Ambulance Trust, raising �379.
This brings the total raised so far for DAAT by Neil, and a former air ambulance patient, Sidmouth greengrocer Nigel Winchester, to almost �13,000.
Nigel has taken on Neil’s marketing role, helping him with the sourcing of local ingredients for his constantly changing menu, which specialises in seafood as before, but with added meat and vegetarian options.
- 1 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 2 Cost of living crisis how Sidmouth businesses are coping
- 3 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 4 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 5 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 6 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 7 Actor James Pellow plants tree for Sidmouth Arboretum
- 8 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 9 Bugler needed for Sidmouth beacon lighting event
- 10 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
The two are pictured presenting a cheque for the money raised to Penny Tupper from DAAT.