Deja-vu for Sidmouth restauranteur
Sidmouth restaurant re-launch raises �379 for Devon Air Ambulance Trust
AFTER a break of three years, Sidmouth restaurateur Neil Harding has re-opened in the town – in the same premises he previously occupied alongside Radway Cinema.
“I am very excited to be back in Sidmouth and have been overwhelmed with the support I have received this far,” he said this week.
At last week’s launch, friends and family were treated to a selection of freshly-made dishes, and drinks.
In return, those present generously supported a collection for Devon Air Ambulance Trust, raising �379.
You may also want to watch:
This brings the total raised so far for DAAT by Neil, and a former air ambulance patient, Sidmouth greengrocer Nigel Winchester, to almost �13,000.
Nigel has taken on Neil’s marketing role, helping him with the sourcing of local ingredients for his constantly changing menu, which specialises in seafood as before, but with added meat and vegetarian options.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 4 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 5 As fuel poverty bites we ask who cares for the carers?
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 8 East Devon affordable housing task force
- 9 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 10 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
The two are pictured presenting a cheque for the money raised to Penny Tupper from DAAT.