Dental helpline for Sidmouth patients
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone. On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline – (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone.
On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline - (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
It will be available between 8am and 6pm weekdays and an answer phone at other times to redirect patients to out-of-hours cover.
Available to residents or visitors in the PCT's area, Andrew Harris, the trust's dentistry lead, said: "We are sure that people who wish to access an NHS dentist will be pleased that they will now be able to get instant advice over the phone.
You may also want to watch:
"We have listened to our patients and this step will ensure they have greater access to information about NHS dental services."
*Patients requiring urgent care outside normal working hours should call (01392) 823 682.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 8 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 9 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat