Dental helpline for Sidmouth patients
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone. On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline – (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone.
On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline - (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
It will be available between 8am and 6pm weekdays and an answer phone at other times to redirect patients to out-of-hours cover.
Available to residents or visitors in the PCT's area, Andrew Harris, the trust's dentistry lead, said: "We are sure that people who wish to access an NHS dentist will be pleased that they will now be able to get instant advice over the phone.
You may also want to watch:
"We have listened to our patients and this step will ensure they have greater access to information about NHS dental services."
*Patients requiring urgent care outside normal working hours should call (01392) 823 682.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences