Dental helpline for Sidmouth patients
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone. On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline – (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
THOSE needing to visit an NHS dentist locally can now get advice over the phone.
On Friday, Devon Primary Care Trust launched a new helpline - (0845) 002 0034 - to give information on how to access dental services.
It will be available between 8am and 6pm weekdays and an answer phone at other times to redirect patients to out-of-hours cover.
Available to residents or visitors in the PCT's area, Andrew Harris, the trust's dentistry lead, said: "We are sure that people who wish to access an NHS dentist will be pleased that they will now be able to get instant advice over the phone.
You may also want to watch:
"We have listened to our patients and this step will ensure they have greater access to information about NHS dental services."
*Patients requiring urgent care outside normal working hours should call (01392) 823 682.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary