Devon Tiles celebrates 15 years of business in Ottery
- Credit: Archant
A family-run business has celebrated 15 years of trade in Ottery.
Colin and Julie Ingram opened Devon Tiles and Bathrooms, on the Finnimore estate, in 2002. They supply tiles to homes and businesses in the South West.
The couple also run the shop with their son Rob, who joined full-time after graduating from university.
Julie praised the shop’s ‘family team’ of Jon Ayshford, Nick Kennard and David Pearse and its customers for their loyal trade.
“It’s the loyalty of the local traders, some of them have been here right from the beginning,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Friends and customers attended a party last week in the shop’s newly revamped showroom for an evening of festivities.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC