Dinghy stolen in Sidmouth and other news
A green, laser sailing dinghy cover was stolen from the Esplanade, Sidmouth, Read this and more.
DINGHY CRIME: A green, laser sailing dinghy cover was stolen from the Esplanade, Sidmouth, between 6pm on June 30, and 9.30am on July 3.
Contact police with information on 101, crime reference: KS/12/337.
STRAWBERRY TEA: Mums and Dads are invited to bring along their pre-school children to a Tea and Toast Extra Strawberry Tea at St Luke’s Church in Newton Poppleford on Monday (July 16) from 1.30pm to 3pm. For a small fee of �1-per-head, a family can enjoy a range of activities and lots of strawberries and ice cream.
LUNCH: A Pavilion Lunch Club will take place in Newton Poppleford next Friday, July 20 from noon. For �3 residents can enjoy a hot lunch followed by tea or coffee in a friendly and jovial atmosphere. Contact David or Rosemary Zirker on 01395 567430.
- 1 Photos: Sidmouth's latest cliff collapses caught on camera
- 2 Ottery couple celebrate platinum wedding anniversary
- 3 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
- 4 Town council joins protest against Sidmouth bus cuts
- 5 Commonwealth Games work gives Sidmouth student 'amazing experience' of live TV
- 6 Closure confirmed for Sidmouth retirement home
- 7 Heatwave may have caused latest Sidmouth cliff falls
- 8 Residents plagued by aggressive rogue traders
- 9 Post-lockdown images become public art on Sidmouth billboard
SCRABBLE: Scrabble fun runs from 7.30pm tonight (Friday, July 13) at St Luke’s church in Newton Poppleford.
CARNIVAL COFFEE: Sidmouth Carnival Committee will stage a coffee morning and table top sale next Saturday, July 21.
The event will be held at St John’s Hall in Blackmore Drive from 10am to noon. Tables are available for �5 each by calling Jean on 01395 568815.
LEGION BOOSTER: The Royal British Legion Sidbury and Sidford branch is holding a coffee morning on Saturday, August 4 from 10am to noon at Sidbury Village Hall. Entry is �1. There will be cakes, books and a raffle.
MUSIC: Violinist and busker Paul Roberts and pianist Andy Sturmey will perform at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, on July 29.