Discount tickets for Rainbow Run in Exeter: last few days
- Credit: Picture: Children's Hospice South West
Tickets for the Children’s Hospice South West Rainbow Run are available at a 25% discount until April 1
There are just a few more days to get a discount early-bird ticket for the Children’s Hospice South West’s Rainbow Run at Westpoint, Exeter.
The 5km sponsored fun run returns on Saturday, June 22 and tickets are available at the reduced price of £15 for an adult and £9 for a child until Monday, April 1. After that, they will be £20 and £12.
Anyone aged five and over can take part.
Participants run, jog or walk through colourful bursts of powder paint at colour stations on the course.
You may also want to watch:
The event village will be open from 11am, with face painters, a bouncy castle, games and tombolas, music from Radio Exe and plenty of rainbow merchandise will be available.
Event fundraiser Jayne Jarrett said: “This is a great opportunity for you to get signed up early, and gives you plenty of time to do some fundraising before the event.”
- 1 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 2 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 5 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Grab your chance to win a new TV from Fords South West Ltd
- 10 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member