Display of 120 classic cars to boost Sidmouth Lifeboat
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Lifeboat will benefit from a celebration of classic cars that promises to be biggest one yet.
Now in its seventh year, the Devon Rover P4 Drivers Guild show will be staged at the new venue of the Blue Ball Inn at Sandygate, near Clyst St Mary, from 11am until 4.30pm next Saturday (June 24).
Parked alongside a healthy display of classic Rovers such as the P4, P5, P6 and SD1 will be other popular classics which include the MGB, Minis, Jaguars, Triumphs and even a few American cars.
Guild member Ian Hartnell said: “By mid May we had already reached the maximum number of cars we can fit into the display field near the pub, so we are definitely on course to have our biggest turnout of classic cars yet.
“Our thanks to all those who have booked in with us and if you have not booked in yet, we would still love to see your classic car parked in the main car park as you join us for what is a friendly and enjoyable show.”
You may also want to watch:
Call Ian for more information on 01395 568034.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future