Dog has a nose for lost property!
- Credit: Archant
BUFFY the Pembrokeshire Corgi doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to finding lost property.
The plucky pooch was enjoying a routine sniff on a walk at the Knapp in Sidmouth and ended up discovering a purse, bank cards and a driving licence strewn in the greenery.
Her owner Billie Ivey, of Manstone Avenue, swiftly handed the items into police so they could be returned to their owner.
“Buffy disappeared in the bushes and all I could see was her wagging tail.
“You would never have seen it if she hadn’t found it.
You may also want to watch:
“She has never found anything like that before.”
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 6 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 9 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 10 After shopping in town why not give your feet a treat