Dog has a nose for lost property!
- Credit: Archant
BUFFY the Pembrokeshire Corgi doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to finding lost property.
The plucky pooch was enjoying a routine sniff on a walk at the Knapp in Sidmouth and ended up discovering a purse, bank cards and a driving licence strewn in the greenery.
Her owner Billie Ivey, of Manstone Avenue, swiftly handed the items into police so they could be returned to their owner.
“Buffy disappeared in the bushes and all I could see was her wagging tail.
“You would never have seen it if she hadn’t found it.
You may also want to watch:
“She has never found anything like that before.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon