Double award for two Sidmouth businesses
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards. Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month. The award recognises organisation
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards.
Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month.
The award recognises organisations which achieve high standards in the way they communicate with, train and develop staff.
Tracy Latham, joint director of Sidmouth Scaffolding, said: "It is quite an achievement for all of us. It shows the ongoing commitment to our staff and customers. We are committed to putting time and effort into training which we can then carry out work to the best of our ability."
You may also want to watch:
Mike Williams said: "It is nice to be recognised as a professional company. As part of the programme the consultant carried out a survey with my customers and the feedback was very positive.
"I would like to thank Dominic and Hakim, my employees, for all their hard work and support.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date