Double award for two Sidmouth businesses
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards. Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month. The award recognises organisation
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards.
Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month.
The award recognises organisations which achieve high standards in the way they communicate with, train and develop staff.
Tracy Latham, joint director of Sidmouth Scaffolding, said: "It is quite an achievement for all of us. It shows the ongoing commitment to our staff and customers. We are committed to putting time and effort into training which we can then carry out work to the best of our ability."
You may also want to watch:
Mike Williams said: "It is nice to be recognised as a professional company. As part of the programme the consultant carried out a survey with my customers and the feedback was very positive.
"I would like to thank Dominic and Hakim, my employees, for all their hard work and support.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz