Double award for two Sidmouth businesses
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards. Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month. The award recognises organisation
STAFF at two Sidmouth businesses must be happy bunnies after being awarded Investor in People awards.
Sidmouth Scaffolding and Mike Williams Building Contractors found out they had been successful in their bid last month.
The award recognises organisations which achieve high standards in the way they communicate with, train and develop staff.
Tracy Latham, joint director of Sidmouth Scaffolding, said: "It is quite an achievement for all of us. It shows the ongoing commitment to our staff and customers. We are committed to putting time and effort into training which we can then carry out work to the best of our ability."
You may also want to watch:
Mike Williams said: "It is nice to be recognised as a professional company. As part of the programme the consultant carried out a survey with my customers and the feedback was very positive.
"I would like to thank Dominic and Hakim, my employees, for all their hard work and support.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of