Driver sustains serious injuries after collision in Sidbury
- Credit: Matt Smart
A male driver has sustained serious injuries after being involved in a single-vehicle collision on the A375 in Sidbury yesterday (Saturday).
Devon and Cornwall Police officers attended the incident, where a forensic examination was conducted.
The constabulary’s roads policing team was also in attendance.
Once a full examination of the scene had been completed, the roads were reopened.
The male driver was subsequently taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank the public for their patience while the road was closed.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend