Driver sustains serious injuries after collision in Sidbury
- Credit: Matt Smart
A male driver has sustained serious injuries after being involved in a single-vehicle collision on the A375 in Sidbury yesterday (Saturday).
Devon and Cornwall Police officers attended the incident, where a forensic examination was conducted.
The constabulary’s roads policing team was also in attendance.
Once a full examination of the scene had been completed, the roads were reopened.
The male driver was subsequently taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank the public for their patience while the road was closed.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal