Drugs warning to Sidmouth youth
Teen allegedly in possession of cannabis
YOUNGSTERS have been issued a drugs warning by police, after two teens were arrested on suspicion of being in possession of cannabis.
Sergeant Andy Turner said young people, under the age of 18, were collared by pro-active officers on Saturday, June 11, and that investigations were on-going.
He warned the youth of Sidmouth: “You will be arrested if found in possession of drugs.
“Two youths are being dealt with by police for allegedly being in possession of what is believed to be cannabis,” said PS Turner.
You may also want to watch:
He added members of a new pro-active local policing support team were constantly on the lookout for any such offences when they regularly patrolled the town.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park