Party time at Dukes as it turns 15
- Credit: Archant
A popular bar and restaurant in the town is celebrating its 15th anniversary with a series of ‘15’ themed offers and a big ‘birthday bash’.
Dukes has been trading in Sidmouth for 15 years. Previously it was the Marlborough Hotel.
They have won Taste of the West awards, Devon Tourism Awards for Pub of the year and Green Tourism Silver Awards, to name a few.
“What makes it possible is our amazing team on the floor at Dukes and behind the scene. We have always run Dukes on the ‘Team Dukes’ ethos,” said Jo Watson, general manager.
Starting this Sunday, on June 17, there are a series of ‘15’ events with meals and cocktails for £15. It includes two fish and chips for £15; steak, wine, dessert for two at £15 each; and three cocktails for £15.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrations culminate in a ‘birthday party’ on Friday, June 22, with free live music on the patio starting at 6.30pm, with Vine and Dandy and Mammoth at 9pm.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon