East Devon coronavirus community hotline launched
- Credit: Archant
A coronavirus community support hub hotline has been set up for East Devon residents.
Residents, communities and organisations have been invited to make the most of the information and support on offer.
The hotline, launched on Monday, March 30, will be open from 9am until 5pm.
If you would like to volunteer to help in the community, or if you are an individual or a group who needs community support, you can call the hotline on 01395 571500.
The support line is for:
You may also want to watch:
Individuals that need support, or who are calling on behalf of someone they care for, a family member, friend or neighbour.
Anyone wanting to volunteer or offering support on behalf of a community group, charity or organisation.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Any community groups, organisations or charities that need support.
You can also email the team on COVID.Community@eastdevon.gov.uk.