East Devon youngsters to dazzle in ‘Best of British’ show
- Credit: Picture: Sarah Hall
Talented young dancers will be showcasing ‘The Best of British’ as part of their annual show.
The curtains have gone up on East Devon Dance Academy’s ‘Triple Fantasy’ production which features 490 students.
The youngsters are split into two casts and will be performing an array of styles from jazz, ballet, tap, modern, Irish and contemporary at the Manor Pavilion.
With its ‘Best of British’ theme, troupes of dancers will be paying homage to some of the nation’s most loved books, characters and places.
Audiences of all ages will find something to enjoy from the opening number Caranby Street to the jolly jauntiness of an English Country Garden.
You may also want to watch:
The show opened on Monday to audiences and will run until Saturday, April 6
There are no performances on Thursday and Sunday. Evening shows start at 7pm and Saturday matinees at 2pm. Tickets cost £14 for adults and £8 for under 12s.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 9 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 10 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club