East Devon will you join our Could You Care campaign?
- Credit: Archant
If you are a carer working in the industry or looking after a loved one we want to hear your stories to encourage more recruitment in the sector in our new campaign. The question is, could you care?
Could you care? That’s the question we’re asking in the coming weeks as we launch a new series of articles.
The Sidmouth Herald and its fellow Archant titles in East and North Devon has launched the #couldyoucare campaign to look at the issues and challenges facing the adult social care sector.
We hope to encourage recruitment, raise awareness and most importantly, bring you the human stories of those who work in the industry, the people they care for and also those for whom the system is falling short.
We want to show just what families and carers – paid and unpaid – are facing, as well as how rewarding working in the industry can be.
You may also want to watch:
And this is where we want to hear from you – do you work in care, or are you or a family member receiving care? Perhaps you work for an organisation or charity and want to get your message across?
Maybe you care for a relative, how are you being supported?
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
If you’d like to share your story, email email@example.com or call us on 01392 888500.
***** Find out more about a career in care by going to www.devoncarejobs24.co.uk******