East Devon Means Business event in Exmouth
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth Chamber of Commerce’s annual business show is coming up soon.
Aimed at local businesses in East Devon, organisers say the show will be ‘bigger and better’ than last year’s inaugural event.
And Archant – the publishers of the Sidmouth Hearald – is pleased to be the show’s media partner.
‘East Devon Means Business’ will be staged at Exmouth Community College from 9.30am to 3.30pm on Thursday, October 26. Featuring more than 30 exhibitors, around 300 delegates are expected to attend. They’ll be able to participate in speed networking sessions, plus seminars, a networking café and ‘a host’ of business opportunities.
The Exmouth Chamber has teamed up with South West Business Connections – organisers of the South West’s largest business expo, South West Business Expo – to present the local business fair.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m thrilled that once again the Exmouth Chamber has asked us to organise the event,” said South West Business Connections MD Dave Barr.
“We were pleased with the success of last year’s show and are looking to make it bigger and better this year, and are looking forward to working with Exmouth Chamber chairman Ian MacQueen and his team.”
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
“We are delighted to be the show’s media partner,” said Andy Keeble, Archant South West’s group editor. “East Devon Means Business will do what it says on the tin – an event where local business people can network in a positive environment, creating new opportunities for local firms to prosper.”
A number of exhibitors are already confirmed, including Legacy Leisure, WNW Digital, Global Media, Cornwall College Business, First Venture Associates, The HR Dept, Quickprint, Raymond James Invest Together and BBX Devon and Cornwall.
It’s free to attend as a delegate. Grab your ticket at: www.exmouthchamber.co.uk/eastdevonmeansbusiness/grab-your-free-ticket/
Speed networking sessions were popular at last year’s event. This year there will be two sessions: 10.45am-11.45am and 1pm-2pm.
A programme of seminars is also planned. And a networking café – ‘a great place to meet new contacts and catch up with old friends’– will operate during the show.
Stands are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book, contact the South West Business Connections team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 349130.