East Devon tenants invited to wellbeing event
- Credit: Archant
East Devon District Council (EDDC) tenants are being invited to attend their annual Healthy Living and Wellbeing conference.
The event will take place at the Baptist Church Hall, The Beacon, Whitford Road, Kilmington, on Tuesday, July 11, between 10am and 4.30pm.
The event is arranged by East Devon’s tenants for the council’s tenants and the programme will deal with issues that affect them.
Topics to be highlighted include healthy cooking and wellbeing courses, how to reduce isolation, growing your own food and keeping fit.
There will also be two awards presented to people who tenants think deserve recognition for the work they do for others – one for a tenant, the other for a member of staff.
You may also want to watch:
The deadline for booking a place and making nominations is Tuesday, June 20. Any tenants who would like to attend can book by contacting EDDC’s tenant participation team, by calling 01395 517453 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 9 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride