Easter bonnet competition planned in Ottery for Hospiscare and other news
Hospiscare is hosting a coffee and hot cross bun morning in The Institute on Saturday, March 24. Read this and more.
HOT CROSS BUNS: Hospiscare is hosting a coffee and hot cross bun morning in The Institute on Saturday, March 24 at 10am. There is an Easter bonnet competition for both children and adults being judged by Ron Berry at 11.30am. The winner of the Easter Quiz will also be announced, with entry forms costing �1 still available from the Hospiscare shop.
MENS FORUM: The next get together of the Ottery Men’s Forum will be its annual meeting on Wednesday, March 21 at the Institute from 3pm to 4.30pm. For more information and to get involved contact Harry Phillips on 01404 814524.
You may also want to watch:
MARKET: There will be a plant sale at this month’s Ottery’s Community Market in the Institute on Saturday, March 31, from 9.30am until 12.30pm. As well as local food produce, gifts and jewellery, and a caf� run by the WI, Jill Dixon from Sustainable Ottery promised a ‘plethora of plants’.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
QUIZ: Ottery carnival Club is holding a quiz on Sunday night at the football club. Doors open at 7pm, contact Ottery Football Club on 01404 812781 for more information.
FLOWER CLUB: Ottery Flower Club is holding a meeting at the Primary School on Wednesday, March 21. There will be a demonstration by Anthony Facey-Macleod from Cornwall, entitled Recycled and Renewed, starting at 7.30pm.