Easter treats at The Donkey Sanctuary
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters had a whale of a time trotting around The Donkey Sanctuary, taking part in lots of Easter fun.
The charity held a host of activities throughout the holidays which were enjoyed by the young and old alike.
Guests were invited to help the charity celebrate its golden anniversary and take part in a special Easter egg hunt.
The holiday hunt gave visitors the perfect opportunity to explore the sanctuary and find out more about some of the most iconic donkeys that live at the sanctuary and all have unique characters and stories to tell.
A competition was also held that gave visitors the chance to win a ‘VIP Bray and Stay’ experience for up to four people, when signing up for the new Dawdle for Donkeys fundraising walk.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the event will help fund the work of The Donkey Sanctuary in the community and around the world.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research