Eats Boutique makes its debut in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
Something different on the eating front is coming to Sidmouth.
Once a month, on a Friday evening, the Eats Boutique will be at The Ham, offering quality street food, a bar and music, for a culinary journey around the world.
Seaton has been hosting a Seaton Eats Boutique for three years, and the events have become a firm fixture in the summer calendar.
The Sidmouth version will run from 7-9pm, on June 22 (today), July 20 and August 24.
The event’s founder, Eleanor Carr is also involved with the Goren Festival in Stockland.
You may also want to watch:
This family-friendly festival has an eclectic line up of music (including traditional Celtic and American folk as well as bluegrass and bhangra).
It also features wildflower meadows and outdoor activities.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
Eleanor is coordinating the food, so visitors can expect the flavour of Eats Boutique street food amongst the wildflowers over the weekend of June 29 – June 30.