EDDC magazine keeps Sidmouth residents informed
East Devon Connect goes to all households in district
THE winter edition of East Devon Connect is now out and most Sidmouth residents will receive their copy this week.
The magazine, published by East Devon District Council, goes to all East Devon residents and aims to keep them informed on the latest news concerning the local area, writes James Cardwell.
It contains information on the activities of various governing bodies, councils and services, the ways in which they have helped the population and improved the area, and plans for future improvements, with insights into potential future developments and schemes.
The magazine includes reports on such issues as community developments, regeneration schemes in East Devon and information with regards winter weather and information on the ways the local community can influence and have their say on how EDDC spends money in the area.
You may also want to watch:
The magazine is also available online at: www.eastdevon.gov.uk/index/your_council/communications_and_consultation/edc
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 5 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 6 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 8 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect