EDDC magazine keeps Sidmouth residents informed
East Devon Connect goes to all households in district
THE winter edition of East Devon Connect is now out and most Sidmouth residents will receive their copy this week.
The magazine, published by East Devon District Council, goes to all East Devon residents and aims to keep them informed on the latest news concerning the local area, writes James Cardwell.
It contains information on the activities of various governing bodies, councils and services, the ways in which they have helped the population and improved the area, and plans for future improvements, with insights into potential future developments and schemes.
The magazine includes reports on such issues as community developments, regeneration schemes in East Devon and information with regards winter weather and information on the ways the local community can influence and have their say on how EDDC spends money in the area.
You may also want to watch:
The magazine is also available online at: www.eastdevon.gov.uk/index/your_council/communications_and_consultation/edc
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 10 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other