Branscombe Primary School officially enters federation
Children in Devon celebrated the launch of a federation between two schools at a team-building day on Monday.
Branscombe and Broadhembury primary school pupils united for a day of climbing, canoeing, orienteering and archery at Bicton College.
The schools’ federation was officially launched this term to encourage interaction between the two schools, which are both led by head teacher Katie Gray.
Mrs Gray said: “It was a brilliant way to launch The Jubilee Federation.
“The children really encouraged one another to succeed in the activities and they were really proud of their achievements.”
You may also want to watch:
Bethany, 10, from Branscombe Primary, said: “I enjoyed canoeing and it was great working with the children from Broadhembury because we made friends with other children.”
Charli-Anne, a six-year-old from Broadhembury, said: “I enjoyed balancing on the low ropes and I enjoyed working with my partner to keep her safe.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time