Fishy quiz night for Sidmouth College Association
Sidmouth College Association to hold fish and chip supper and quiz fundraiser
A FUND raising fish and chip supper and quiz night has been organised by Sidmouth College Association.
Tickets are on sale from Sidmouth College reception for the evening of Saturday, April 21, priced �10 or �5 without food.
Anne Bishop, association chairman, said the event would be held in the college hall, with doors opening at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Bloaters from Sidford will provide the fish and chip meals.
You may also want to watch:
Those wanting to book tables of four to six for the quiz can call 01395 513382.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC