Geography trio aid fellow Sidmouth College students
Revision lesson on flooding in Bangladesh aids Sidmouth College Year Eleven students
THREE Year 11 Geography students from Sidmouth College took on the challenge of teaching a small class about flooding in Bangladesh.
The topic is a case study taught at both GCSE and A-level.
After a presentation by science teacher Elizabeth Cozens, who lived in Bangladesh for a year, Jess Brigden, Jodie Hawkins and Kerry Hancock, designed a 20-minute revision lesson for the Year 11 group.
They impressed Geography teacher Julie Gill and teaching assistant Julie Clayden by their efforts after they used their own time to prepare resources and deliver their presentation.
You may also want to watch:
They believe the students gained much from the experience.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables