Group about baby talk
SIDMOUTH Children’s Centre is launching a group for parents with babies under six months old.
Called Here’s Looking at You Baby, the sessions will run on Thursday mornings from January 6 at Sidmouth Health Centre, Blackmore Drive.
The group, of no more than eight parents and their little ones, is designed to help parents find out what their baby is trying to tell them with their smiles, wriggles and sounds.
Children’s centre support workers will cover topics including understanding your baby’s emotions; developing conversation with your baby and developmental baby massage. Video will be used to illustrate the way a baby communicates.
The group has been developed from long term research into infant behaviour. The aim is to help parents understand what their baby is trying to say before they can use words to communicate it.
You may also want to watch:
Pre-booking is essential. For more information call (01395) 577452 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary