Jurassic photography course at Sidmouth
Award-winning Ben offers Jurassic Coast workshop for budding landscape photographers
FROM fossil close-ups to landscape views, budding Jurassic Coast photographers will learn how to get the best shots at a photography workshop in Sidmouth.
Ben Osborne, winner of Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year award in 2007, is running a day workshop at Kennaway House from 10am to 5pm on Friday, February 11.
During the day the group will head out to the beach for a couple of sessions to photograph the local area and then hold de-briefing discussions afterwards to share images and feedback.
Kit needed for the day includes outdoor clothing and good footwear, camera with fully charged battery and memory card, snacks, lunch and drinks.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Ben on (01363) 773660.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon