Jurassic photography course at Sidmouth
Award-winning Ben offers Jurassic Coast workshop for budding landscape photographers
FROM fossil close-ups to landscape views, budding Jurassic Coast photographers will learn how to get the best shots at a photography workshop in Sidmouth.
Ben Osborne, winner of Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year award in 2007, is running a day workshop at Kennaway House from 10am to 5pm on Friday, February 11.
During the day the group will head out to the beach for a couple of sessions to photograph the local area and then hold de-briefing discussions afterwards to share images and feedback.
Kit needed for the day includes outdoor clothing and good footwear, camera with fully charged battery and memory card, snacks, lunch and drinks.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Ben on (01363) 773660.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 5 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 6 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 7 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
- 10 Wheels fall off for Tipton