Jurassic photography course at Sidmouth
Award-winning Ben offers Jurassic Coast workshop for budding landscape photographers
FROM fossil close-ups to landscape views, budding Jurassic Coast photographers will learn how to get the best shots at a photography workshop in Sidmouth.
Ben Osborne, winner of Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year award in 2007, is running a day workshop at Kennaway House from 10am to 5pm on Friday, February 11.
During the day the group will head out to the beach for a couple of sessions to photograph the local area and then hold de-briefing discussions afterwards to share images and feedback.
Kit needed for the day includes outdoor clothing and good footwear, camera with fully charged battery and memory card, snacks, lunch and drinks.
For more information contact Ben on (01363) 773660.
- 1 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 2 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 3 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 4 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 10 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang