Literary lunch at Sidmouth Library
SIDMOUTH Library’s will stage one of its popular literary lunches in September.
Exmouth author Graham Hurley, will talk about his interesting career as a thriller writer, said librarian Gill Spence, who initiated the literary lunches several years ago.
The event will take place on Tuesday, September 20, starting with a buffet lunch at 1.30pm, provided by Ann and Terry Knight.
Tickets are �4.50, available at the library.
Gill said: “He agreed at once. He is a keen library supporter and we are very grateful for his support.”
Graham has written 23 novels, including a series of 12 books featuring Detective Inspector Joe Faraday and Detective Constable Paul Winter, set in Portsmouth.
- 1 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 2 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 3 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 4 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 5 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford