Literary lunch at Sidmouth Library
SIDMOUTH Library’s will stage one of its popular literary lunches in September.
Exmouth author Graham Hurley, will talk about his interesting career as a thriller writer, said librarian Gill Spence, who initiated the literary lunches several years ago.
The event will take place on Tuesday, September 20, starting with a buffet lunch at 1.30pm, provided by Ann and Terry Knight.
Tickets are �4.50, available at the library.
Gill said: “He agreed at once. He is a keen library supporter and we are very grateful for his support.”
You may also want to watch:
Graham has written 23 novels, including a series of 12 books featuring Detective Inspector Joe Faraday and Detective Constable Paul Winter, set in Portsmouth.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 9 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 10 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'