Ottery students brush up for tots
Year Seven and Eight students carried out voluntary work in the tow and brightened up a fence at the Coleridge Pre-School.
PAINTBRUSH wielding pupils from The King’s School proved dab hands at giving town tots a boost as part of their project week.
Year Seven and Eight students carried out voluntary work in Ottery and brightened up a fence at the Coleridge Pre-School.
Their season-themed work has proved a hit with youngsters.
“The children were fanatical about watching them and wanted to join in. They all thoroughly enjoyed it,” said Lynda Hole, chairman of the pre-school’s committee.
You may also want to watch:
“We think they did a brilliant job - it’s made such a difference.”
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police