Ottery students brush up for tots
Year Seven and Eight students carried out voluntary work in the tow and brightened up a fence at the Coleridge Pre-School.
PAINTBRUSH wielding pupils from The King’s School proved dab hands at giving town tots a boost as part of their project week.
Year Seven and Eight students carried out voluntary work in Ottery and brightened up a fence at the Coleridge Pre-School.
Their season-themed work has proved a hit with youngsters.
“The children were fanatical about watching them and wanted to join in. They all thoroughly enjoyed it,” said Lynda Hole, chairman of the pre-school’s committee.
You may also want to watch:
“We think they did a brilliant job - it’s made such a difference.”
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC