Record results at A-Level for The King’s
The King’s School is celebrating record A-Level results this morning with a 100 per cent pass rate.
A statement from the Ottery academy said: “We are absolutely delighted by some stunning A2 level results this year making these not only our best ever results overall but also with some truly outstanding individual performances.”
With 68 per cent of all grades being at A* to B, and 37 per cent being at the highest grades of A* or A, many have achieved or surpassed their target grades.
And 14 students achieved a clean sweep of A or A* grades across the board, leading headteacher Faith Jarrett to add: “This illustrates tremendous strength in depth and the sheer hard work exhibited by so many of our students.
“The results represent a continued improvement this year and confirms our belief that the young people here really are outstanding.”
You may also want to watch:
lFor the full story see tomorrow’s Ottery Herald.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon