Sidbury footballers in CFF tournament
Sidbury football teams are runners-up in school tournament
YOUNGSTERS from Sidbury Primary School attended a Children Come First Federation football tournament at Wilcombe Primary School near Tiverton last Wednesday and produced some good moves and goals.
There was a girls’ team, and two boys’ teams from Years Three and Four and Five and Six.
Emily Bolton was top scorer for Sidbury, with a total of 10, while Abi Pearse and Ben Harrison were both awarded a trophy for their super skills and sportsmanship.
Year Three and Four boys’ team made it through to the final, as did the girls. Both teams came runners-up, losing by just one goal each.
You may also want to watch:
Hemyock Primary and Sampford Peverell C of E Primary School also took part in the tournament.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 9 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 10 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit