Sidbury footballers in CFF tournament
Sidbury football teams are runners-up in school tournament
YOUNGSTERS from Sidbury Primary School attended a Children Come First Federation football tournament at Wilcombe Primary School near Tiverton last Wednesday and produced some good moves and goals.
There was a girls’ team, and two boys’ teams from Years Three and Four and Five and Six.
Emily Bolton was top scorer for Sidbury, with a total of 10, while Abi Pearse and Ben Harrison were both awarded a trophy for their super skills and sportsmanship.
Year Three and Four boys’ team made it through to the final, as did the girls. Both teams came runners-up, losing by just one goal each.
You may also want to watch:
Hemyock Primary and Sampford Peverell C of E Primary School also took part in the tournament.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip