Sidbury School’s former head to open playground
Head teacher Diane Gordon returns to Sidbury for playground opening
THE former head teacher of Sidbury Primary School, Diane Gordon, will perform the opening ceremony of the school’s new playground and barked area on Wednesday, March 9.
Parents, friends and grandparents have been invited to the opening, which starts at 2pm.
In readiness for the occasion a ‘grounds tidy’ day on Saturday, March 5, from 10am to noon, has been organised.
Volunteers are also being sought amongst parents to serve refreshments after the official opening ceremony.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the school has had to postpone its planned Bingo evening on Friday, February 18, and will be rearranged later in the term.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War