Sidbury School’s former head to open playground
Head teacher Diane Gordon returns to Sidbury for playground opening
THE former head teacher of Sidbury Primary School, Diane Gordon, will perform the opening ceremony of the school’s new playground and barked area on Wednesday, March 9.
Parents, friends and grandparents have been invited to the opening, which starts at 2pm.
In readiness for the occasion a ‘grounds tidy’ day on Saturday, March 5, from 10am to noon, has been organised.
Volunteers are also being sought amongst parents to serve refreshments after the official opening ceremony.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the school has had to postpone its planned Bingo evening on Friday, February 18, and will be rearranged later in the term.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open