Sidbury School’s former head to open playground
Head teacher Diane Gordon returns to Sidbury for playground opening
THE former head teacher of Sidbury Primary School, Diane Gordon, will perform the opening ceremony of the school’s new playground and barked area on Wednesday, March 9.
Parents, friends and grandparents have been invited to the opening, which starts at 2pm.
In readiness for the occasion a ‘grounds tidy’ day on Saturday, March 5, from 10am to noon, has been organised.
Volunteers are also being sought amongst parents to serve refreshments after the official opening ceremony.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the school has had to postpone its planned Bingo evening on Friday, February 18, and will be rearranged later in the term.
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect