Sidbury School sports day is a win for blue team
Traditional races and individual challenges at Sidbury Primary sports day
IT was a case of the Blues have it at this year’s Sidbury Primary School sports day on Friday.
Captains of the winning team were identical twins Eliot and Oliver Perez, who were obviously delighted with the final score.
The sporting day started with individual activities for pupils, who have, for the past five or six years, undertaken to try to better their scores on different apparatus.
In the afternoon, more traditional school sports day races took place, with four teams, blue, red, green and yellow, taking part.
You may also want to watch:
Our photographer, Alex Walton, captured the action during the races, while Jane Barribal photographed children improving their individual event scores. See more photos in Friday’s Sidmouth Herald.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police