Sidbury School sports day is a win for blue team
Traditional races and individual challenges at Sidbury Primary sports day
IT was a case of the Blues have it at this year’s Sidbury Primary School sports day on Friday.
Captains of the winning team were identical twins Eliot and Oliver Perez, who were obviously delighted with the final score.
The sporting day started with individual activities for pupils, who have, for the past five or six years, undertaken to try to better their scores on different apparatus.
In the afternoon, more traditional school sports day races took place, with four teams, blue, red, green and yellow, taking part.
You may also want to watch:
Our photographer, Alex Walton, captured the action during the races, while Jane Barribal photographed children improving their individual event scores. See more photos in Friday’s Sidmouth Herald.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again