Sidbury School sports day is a win for blue team
Traditional races and individual challenges at Sidbury Primary sports day
IT was a case of the Blues have it at this year’s Sidbury Primary School sports day on Friday.
Captains of the winning team were identical twins Eliot and Oliver Perez, who were obviously delighted with the final score.
The sporting day started with individual activities for pupils, who have, for the past five or six years, undertaken to try to better their scores on different apparatus.
In the afternoon, more traditional school sports day races took place, with four teams, blue, red, green and yellow, taking part.
You may also want to watch:
Our photographer, Alex Walton, captured the action during the races, while Jane Barribal photographed children improving their individual event scores. See more photos in Friday’s Sidmouth Herald.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 8 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park