Sidford WI craft session success
Beading and flower arrangements popular at Sidford WI craft sessions
CRAFT classes run by Sidford WI, are going well, with beading being the most popular skill being learnt.
Claire Crouch, president of Sidford WI, said members hoped to hold more sessions after Christmas after a busy craft event at Sidford social hall last week.
She said: “Painting is well supported and we had our first flower arrangement session last week and people attending said they would enjoy more.”
More of these sessions will be held in the New Year and a modest entry fee, to cover the cost of materials, will be made.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope this will not deter people from coming,” added Claire.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead