Sidford WI craft session success
Beading and flower arrangements popular at Sidford WI craft sessions
CRAFT classes run by Sidford WI, are going well, with beading being the most popular skill being learnt.
Claire Crouch, president of Sidford WI, said members hoped to hold more sessions after Christmas after a busy craft event at Sidford social hall last week.
She said: “Painting is well supported and we had our first flower arrangement session last week and people attending said they would enjoy more.”
More of these sessions will be held in the New Year and a modest entry fee, to cover the cost of materials, will be made.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope this will not deter people from coming,” added Claire.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 7 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 8 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 9 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary