Sidmouth author runs life story course
Sophie King launches life story writing course at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House
ANYONE who has tried to research their family history and come unstuck will know the value of writing information down.
Those wanting to write their life story for their family, so their stories are passed down through the generations, may be interested in a five week course on offer at Kennaway House later this month.
Writer, journalist and lecturer Sophie King, author of How to Write Your Life Story in Ten Easy Steps, is running the course on Fridays from February 24 to March 23, 10am to 12pm.
She will show people how to organise their memories into a book or series of anecdotes and get it published for family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
More details from 07810 480995 or email email@example.com.
- 1 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 2 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 5 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 6 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 7 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 8 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 9 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 10 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime