Sidmouth author runs life story course
Sophie King launches life story writing course at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House
ANYONE who has tried to research their family history and come unstuck will know the value of writing information down.
Those wanting to write their life story for their family, so their stories are passed down through the generations, may be interested in a five week course on offer at Kennaway House later this month.
Writer, journalist and lecturer Sophie King, author of How to Write Your Life Story in Ten Easy Steps, is running the course on Fridays from February 24 to March 23, 10am to 12pm.
She will show people how to organise their memories into a book or series of anecdotes and get it published for family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
More details from 07810 480995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday