Sidmouth author runs life story course
Sophie King launches life story writing course at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House
ANYONE who has tried to research their family history and come unstuck will know the value of writing information down.
Those wanting to write their life story for their family, so their stories are passed down through the generations, may be interested in a five week course on offer at Kennaway House later this month.
Writer, journalist and lecturer Sophie King, author of How to Write Your Life Story in Ten Easy Steps, is running the course on Fridays from February 24 to March 23, 10am to 12pm.
She will show people how to organise their memories into a book or series of anecdotes and get it published for family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
More details from 07810 480995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 5 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 6 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth