Sidmouth cooking classes for kids
A MOTHER daughter team hope their food-based classes for children will help youngsters learn more about home cooking.
Denise Griffiths and Suzy Beer have launched Little Sid’s Cookery Club and hope it can inspire youngsters and families to tuck into nutritional and healthy snacks and meals.
The pair believe that cooking and eating should be fun.
Mum-of-four Denise said: “We aim to have lots of fun in a safe environment, creating colourful dishes and tasting new foods.”
Classes are aimed at children aimed between two and 10-years-of-age.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Denise on 01395 516347 or visit www.littlesidscookeryclub.co.uk.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman