Sidmouth cooking classes for kids
A MOTHER daughter team hope their food-based classes for children will help youngsters learn more about home cooking.
Denise Griffiths and Suzy Beer have launched Little Sid’s Cookery Club and hope it can inspire youngsters and families to tuck into nutritional and healthy snacks and meals.
The pair believe that cooking and eating should be fun.
Mum-of-four Denise said: “We aim to have lots of fun in a safe environment, creating colourful dishes and tasting new foods.”
Classes are aimed at children aimed between two and 10-years-of-age.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Denise on 01395 516347 or visit www.littlesidscookeryclub.co.uk.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 6 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again