Sidmouth cooking classes for kids
A MOTHER daughter team hope their food-based classes for children will help youngsters learn more about home cooking.
Denise Griffiths and Suzy Beer have launched Little Sid’s Cookery Club and hope it can inspire youngsters and families to tuck into nutritional and healthy snacks and meals.
The pair believe that cooking and eating should be fun.
Mum-of-four Denise said: “We aim to have lots of fun in a safe environment, creating colourful dishes and tasting new foods.”
Classes are aimed at children aimed between two and 10-years-of-age.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Denise on 01395 516347 or visit www.littlesidscookeryclub.co.uk.
- 1 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'