Sidmouth cooking classes for kids
A MOTHER daughter team hope their food-based classes for children will help youngsters learn more about home cooking.
Denise Griffiths and Suzy Beer have launched Little Sid’s Cookery Club and hope it can inspire youngsters and families to tuck into nutritional and healthy snacks and meals.
The pair believe that cooking and eating should be fun.
Mum-of-four Denise said: “We aim to have lots of fun in a safe environment, creating colourful dishes and tasting new foods.”
Classes are aimed at children aimed between two and 10-years-of-age.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Denise on 01395 516347 or visit www.littlesidscookeryclub.co.uk.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary