Sidmouth girl enjoys writing course
Woodroffe pupil Dani attends week-long creative writing course
A SIDMOUTH girl has a gift for writing.
Dani Walters, a Year Seven student at The Woodroffe School, Lyme Regis, has recently returned from a creative writing course at Kilve Court, Somerset.
The week-long residential course was for students from different schools who show particular flair in creative writing, including poetry and play script writing.
Inspirational activities included group work at Kilve Court as well as walking out on the beautiful Quantock Hills.
You may also want to watch:
Dani said the whole experience was brilliant. “It was lots of fun making new friends and being able to share ideas and a love for writing,” she said.
- 1 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 9 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 10 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'