Sidmouth hosts football roadshow
Exeter City FC brings soccer roadshow to Sidmouth to aid youngsters’ football skills
YOUNG footballers will be able to brush up their football skills in February, when Exeter City FC’s popular soccer roadshow returns to Sidmouth in half term.
On Monday and Tuesday, February 13/14, a team of Exeter City FC’s Football in the Community Trust coaches will be at Sidmouth FC, running a two-day course for five to 14-year-olds.
The course provides a safe, structured and fun environment for young players of all abilities, from complete beginners to budding pros, and takes place under the expert guidance of FA qualified coaches.
The roadshow runs from 10am to 3pm and costs �27 for both days.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Vittles, community trust manager for Exeter City’s Football in the Community Trust said: “Following a really successful Christmas tour, where more than 300 children took part in the roadshows, we’re really looking forward to putting them on again in the half term.
“As well as being the perfect place for young players to learn new skills, they are an excellent way to meet new people and make friends with other football fans.”
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 7 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 8 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
He said the roadshows were great fun and places needed to be booked soon.
The Trust will also run one and two-day roadshows in Exmouth, Feniton, Exeter, Okehampton, Barnstaple, Crediton, Tiverton and Taunton throughout half term week, as well as a one-off goalkeepers and strikers day at Middlemoor Police headquarters on Friday, February 17.
Places must be booked in advance, so log on to www.exetercityfitctrust.org.uk for the full list of dates and locations and to book.
Contact Scott Walker, (01392) 255611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.