Sidmouth Primary School says farewell to year six pupils
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Primary School bade a fond farewell to its year six pupils at its end-of-term leavers’ service.
All 97 pupils received a bible from Sidmouth Parish Church and a Dictionary for Life from the Rotary Club of Sidmouth.
It was the largest number of dictionaries handed out by the group.
The dictionaries each contain 10,000 entries, 20,000 definitions and are illustrated with 1,000 pictures.
During the service, some of the children shared their favourite memories from their time at the school.
You may also want to watch:
Rotarian Lynn Ellis said: “It’s something they can carry forward with them for as long as they want to.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 9 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start