Sidmouth Primary School says farewell to year six pupils
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Primary School bade a fond farewell to its year six pupils at its end-of-term leavers’ service.
All 97 pupils received a bible from Sidmouth Parish Church and a Dictionary for Life from the Rotary Club of Sidmouth.
It was the largest number of dictionaries handed out by the group.
The dictionaries each contain 10,000 entries, 20,000 definitions and are illustrated with 1,000 pictures.
During the service, some of the children shared their favourite memories from their time at the school.
You may also want to watch:
Rotarian Lynn Ellis said: “It’s something they can carry forward with them for as long as they want to.”
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
- 10 College launches two new fundraising appeals