Sidmouth students visit Fast Show star
- Credit: Archant
Readers from Sidmouth College hot-footed down the coast to see Fast Show star Charlie Higson.
Head librarian and avid fan Louise Harrison heard the actor and author was visiting Exmouth College, and managed to take some of her students along.
Charlie is best known among teenagers for his Young James Bond series and his zombie adventure books.
He said: “Girls and boys like horror!
“If I could terrify a kid and make it a book that is memorable, then I have done my job as writer.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlie has been writing since the age of 10 and he uses his son of the same age as a critic to tell how scary they are.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 8 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 9 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 10 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth