Elaine and Delphine raises �2,885 for Ottery and District Help Scheme
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo Elaine and Delphine raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo 'Elaine and Delphine' raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
Two sell-out nights of fun in Tipton St John, organised by play write pair Annie Haines and Janet Farrow (pictured), have given the Herald's CAMPAIGN 2010 its biggest boost yet.
The popular pair have continued the adult comic antics of Elaine and Delphine for 15 years with eight plays- all in aid of the Scheme.
The fundraising production at the end of April was their biggest yet and featured a raft of local talent.
You may also want to watch:
Help Scheme co-ordinator Pat Lane said she was "absolutely thrilled", adding: "the cast were wonderful."
A youth concert at Ottery Parish Church on Saturday raised another �500 for the cause.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman