Elaine and Delphine raises �2,885 for Ottery and District Help Scheme
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo Elaine and Delphine raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo 'Elaine and Delphine' raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
Two sell-out nights of fun in Tipton St John, organised by play write pair Annie Haines and Janet Farrow (pictured), have given the Herald's CAMPAIGN 2010 its biggest boost yet.
The popular pair have continued the adult comic antics of Elaine and Delphine for 15 years with eight plays- all in aid of the Scheme.
The fundraising production at the end of April was their biggest yet and featured a raft of local talent.
You may also want to watch:
Help Scheme co-ordinator Pat Lane said she was "absolutely thrilled", adding: "the cast were wonderful."
A youth concert at Ottery Parish Church on Saturday raised another �500 for the cause.
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary