Elaine and Delphine raises �2,885 for Ottery and District Help Scheme
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo Elaine and Delphine raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
DYSFUNCTIONAL fictional duo 'Elaine and Delphine' raised a whopping �2,885 for the Ottery and District Help Scheme.
Two sell-out nights of fun in Tipton St John, organised by play write pair Annie Haines and Janet Farrow (pictured), have given the Herald's CAMPAIGN 2010 its biggest boost yet.
The popular pair have continued the adult comic antics of Elaine and Delphine for 15 years with eight plays- all in aid of the Scheme.
The fundraising production at the end of April was their biggest yet and featured a raft of local talent.
You may also want to watch:
Help Scheme co-ordinator Pat Lane said she was "absolutely thrilled", adding: "the cast were wonderful."
A youth concert at Ottery Parish Church on Saturday raised another �500 for the cause.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 5 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 6 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 7 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
- 10 Wheels fall off for Tipton