Enquiries ongoing into ‘unexplained but not suspicious’ death of man, 19, in Sidmouth, say police
- Credit: Archant
Police officers were called to Vicarage Road early on Sunday morning (February 26).
Enquiries are ongoing into the unexplained death of a 19-year-old man in Sidmouth on Sunday morning (February 26), police said today.
Officers were called to Vicarage Road at approximately 5.50am. The death is not being treated as suspicious.
A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesman said in a statement released this morning: “Police were notified to a concern of welfare of a 19-year-old man on Vicarage Road, Sidmouth, on Sunday, February 26, at approximately 5.50am.
“The man was pronounced deceased at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“The death is being treated as unexplained, but is not believed to be suspicious. Enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future