Escot set for Fathers Day challenge to boost Children's Hospice South West
A FATHERS Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash for Children s Hospice South West.
A FATHERS' Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash
for Children's Hospice South West.
The event will see visitors to the attraction challenged to embark on finding hidden stamps within the wetlands,
woodlands and an intricate maze armed only with a list of riddles and clues, a map and a stamp sheet.
Profits will go to Children's Hospice South West, the only organisation in the region which offers help and support to children living with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families.
To enrol, contact Escot on (01404) 822188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 Mayor's New Year message and ideas sought for Jubilee celebrations
- 4 'Brilliant' 2021 fundraising success for Otter Garden Centre
- 5 Ottery's beautiful and historic church - 'little sister' to Exeter Cathedral
- 6 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown
- 7 East Devon economy bouncing back from Covid
- 8 Drug runner spared jail after court hears he's beating habit
- 9 Property of the Week: Livonia Road
- 10 Sidmouth U18s Girls stay top after nail-biting victory