Escot set for Fathers Day challenge to boost Children's Hospice South West
A FATHERS Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash for Children s Hospice South West.
A FATHERS' Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash
for Children's Hospice South West.
The event will see visitors to the attraction challenged to embark on finding hidden stamps within the wetlands,
woodlands and an intricate maze armed only with a list of riddles and clues, a map and a stamp sheet.
You may also want to watch:
Profits will go to Children's Hospice South West, the only organisation in the region which offers help and support to children living with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families.
To enrol, contact Escot on (01404) 822188 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Husband and wife team take over at White & Son Shoes
- 2 Headteacher pays tribute to small school with a huge heart
- 3 New women’s team created at Sidmouth Rugby Club
- 4 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 5 Men replicating ladies at Ottery Bowls Club
- 6 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 7 Latest news and results from Sidmouth Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 9 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 10 Rob to serve up your top topping for your perfect pizza this month