Escot set for Fathers Day challenge to boost Children's Hospice South West
A FATHERS Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash for Children s Hospice South West.
A FATHERS' Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash
for Children's Hospice South West.
The event will see visitors to the attraction challenged to embark on finding hidden stamps within the wetlands,
woodlands and an intricate maze armed only with a list of riddles and clues, a map and a stamp sheet.
You may also want to watch:
Profits will go to Children's Hospice South West, the only organisation in the region which offers help and support to children living with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families.
To enrol, contact Escot on (01404) 822188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 4 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 5 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 6 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 8 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 9 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 10 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'