Escot set for Fathers Day challenge to boost Children's Hospice South West
A FATHERS Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash for Children s Hospice South West.
A FATHERS' Day letterboxing championship will take place at Escot on Sunday to raise vital cash
for Children's Hospice South West.
The event will see visitors to the attraction challenged to embark on finding hidden stamps within the wetlands,
woodlands and an intricate maze armed only with a list of riddles and clues, a map and a stamp sheet.
You may also want to watch:
Profits will go to Children's Hospice South West, the only organisation in the region which offers help and support to children living with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families.
To enrol, contact Escot on (01404) 822188 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 10 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp