Escot set for vintage fire engine rally
Ottery set for road run thrill
A 103-year-old horse drawn steam pump will be one of the main attractions at this year’s Fire Engine and Vintage Vehicle Rally and Country Fair at Escot, near Ottery St Mary on Sunday (June 26.)
The tenth event of its kind and will feature dozens of vintage fire engines, vehicles, displays and other attractions from 10am to 5pm.
There will also be a chance to see a vintage vehicle road run through Ottery from Escot at around 6pm tomorrow (Saturday, June 25).
Proceeds from the popular event, which takes place every two years, will go to The Fire Fighters Charity.
You may also want to watch:
Chief fire officer Lee Howell said: “We value the proud history of our service and have pride in our past achievements.”
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Read all about it! Toto pays a visit to the bookshop