Escot set for vintage fire engine rally
Ottery set for road run thrill
A 103-year-old horse drawn steam pump will be one of the main attractions at this year’s Fire Engine and Vintage Vehicle Rally and Country Fair at Escot, near Ottery St Mary on Sunday (June 26.)
The tenth event of its kind and will feature dozens of vintage fire engines, vehicles, displays and other attractions from 10am to 5pm.
There will also be a chance to see a vintage vehicle road run through Ottery from Escot at around 6pm tomorrow (Saturday, June 25).
Proceeds from the popular event, which takes place every two years, will go to The Fire Fighters Charity.
You may also want to watch:
Chief fire officer Lee Howell said: “We value the proud history of our service and have pride in our past achievements.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary