Evening street food market to set up shop on Sidmouth seafront
- Credit: Archant
An evening street food market will be coming to Sidmouth in the summer.
Sidmouth Eats Boutique will be held on the Ham between 5pm and 9pm on June 22, July 20 and August 24.
Visitors have been told to expect quality street food, inspired by international cuisine. Founder Eleanor Carr has been running Seaton Eats Boutique for three years and has made it into a firm fixture on residents’ summer calendars.
Those who attend the free event will be able to enjoy different kinds of food, a bar and music while taking in the great views on the seafront.
Eleanor said it was too early to say exactly which traders would be attending but if anyone wanted an early bird taster then they could visit Seaton Eats Boutique starts on May 4.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “The idea is that there is something for every palate, but you can still all eat together.
“In my house we all have different preferences and dietary requirements, and there is always a compromise when we go out for a meal. And the stress of a bouncing child in a busy restaurant. At Seaton Eats Boutique we get to meet our friends and all enjoy something delicious, without breaking the bank.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 8 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Visit facebook.com/UniqueBoutiqueMarkets for more information.