Evening street food market to set up shop on Sidmouth seafront
- Credit: Archant
An evening street food market will be coming to Sidmouth in the summer.
Sidmouth Eats Boutique will be held on the Ham between 5pm and 9pm on June 22, July 20 and August 24.
Visitors have been told to expect quality street food, inspired by international cuisine. Founder Eleanor Carr has been running Seaton Eats Boutique for three years and has made it into a firm fixture on residents’ summer calendars.
Those who attend the free event will be able to enjoy different kinds of food, a bar and music while taking in the great views on the seafront.
Eleanor said it was too early to say exactly which traders would be attending but if anyone wanted an early bird taster then they could visit Seaton Eats Boutique starts on May 4.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “The idea is that there is something for every palate, but you can still all eat together.
“In my house we all have different preferences and dietary requirements, and there is always a compromise when we go out for a meal. And the stress of a bouncing child in a busy restaurant. At Seaton Eats Boutique we get to meet our friends and all enjoy something delicious, without breaking the bank.”
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 4 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 5 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 6 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 7 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 8 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
Visit facebook.com/UniqueBoutiqueMarkets for more information.