Summer soiree to raise money for Ottery St Mary Church
- Credit: Simon Horn
A ‘summer soiree’ for charity, featuring well-loved songs and verse, will take place in the Great Hall of Knightstone Manor.
The event, raising funds for Hospiscare and Ottery St Mary Church, is on Friday, August 30, at 6.30pm.
The programme, I Remember, I Remember, will be presented by local performers Rosalind Bailey, Martin Stockley, Michael Gascoigne-Pees, Pip Gascoigne-Pees and Kyle Hayes.
The £15 ticket price includes wine and nibbles.
Tickets are available from The Curious Otter bookshop and seating will be limited.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been organised by the Friends of the Church of St Mary, Ottery St Mary.
Over the years their fundraising has helped buy kneelers, padded seats, an electronic keyboard, new carpets and a safe.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 9 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
They also help pay for the electricity used to floodlight the church.
The friends would like to thank Jan-Eric Osterlund for the use of Knightstone Manor for their summer soiree event.
For further information email Marjorie Stockley firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 234 148.