Summer soiree to raise money for Ottery St Mary Church
- Credit: Simon Horn
A ‘summer soiree’ for charity, featuring well-loved songs and verse, will take place in the Great Hall of Knightstone Manor.
The event, raising funds for Hospiscare and Ottery St Mary Church, is on Friday, August 30, at 6.30pm.
The programme, I Remember, I Remember, will be presented by local performers Rosalind Bailey, Martin Stockley, Michael Gascoigne-Pees, Pip Gascoigne-Pees and Kyle Hayes.
The £15 ticket price includes wine and nibbles.
Tickets are available from The Curious Otter bookshop and seating will be limited.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been organised by the Friends of the Church of St Mary, Ottery St Mary.
Over the years their fundraising has helped buy kneelers, padded seats, an electronic keyboard, new carpets and a safe.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
They also help pay for the electricity used to floodlight the church.
The friends would like to thank Jan-Eric Osterlund for the use of Knightstone Manor for their summer soiree event.
For further information email Marjorie Stockley email@example.com or call 01404 234 148.