Ex-Round Tablers celebrate Sidmouth’s 50th
Sidmouth Ex-Round Tablers to celebrate golden anniversary with black tie dinner
SIDMOUTH Ex-Round Tablers club is set to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
To honour this prestigious milestone in the club’s history a black tie dinner will be held at the Bedford Hotel on Tuesday, October 18.
The club, also known as Sidmouth 41 Club, was chartered in October 1961, and is made up of members who have graduated from the Round Table, after reaching a certain age.
Vaughan Harris, national president of the Association of Ex-Round Tablers’ clubs will attend the dinner, and Tony Rowe, chief executive of Exeter Rugby Club; himself an Ex-Round Tabler, will be guest speaker.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to any Ex-Round Tablers in the area who would like to join Sidmouth 41 Club for an enjoyable evening.
Those interested can contact Don Hale, chairman of the Sidmouth club on (01395) 519188.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown