Ex-Round Tablers celebrate Sidmouth’s 50th
Sidmouth Ex-Round Tablers to celebrate golden anniversary with black tie dinner
SIDMOUTH Ex-Round Tablers club is set to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
To honour this prestigious milestone in the club’s history a black tie dinner will be held at the Bedford Hotel on Tuesday, October 18.
The club, also known as Sidmouth 41 Club, was chartered in October 1961, and is made up of members who have graduated from the Round Table, after reaching a certain age.
Vaughan Harris, national president of the Association of Ex-Round Tablers’ clubs will attend the dinner, and Tony Rowe, chief executive of Exeter Rugby Club; himself an Ex-Round Tabler, will be guest speaker.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to any Ex-Round Tablers in the area who would like to join Sidmouth 41 Club for an enjoyable evening.
Those interested can contact Don Hale, chairman of the Sidmouth club on (01395) 519188.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 8 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon