Ex-Round Tablers celebrate Sidmouth’s 50th
Sidmouth Ex-Round Tablers to celebrate golden anniversary with black tie dinner
SIDMOUTH Ex-Round Tablers club is set to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
To honour this prestigious milestone in the club’s history a black tie dinner will be held at the Bedford Hotel on Tuesday, October 18.
The club, also known as Sidmouth 41 Club, was chartered in October 1961, and is made up of members who have graduated from the Round Table, after reaching a certain age.
Vaughan Harris, national president of the Association of Ex-Round Tablers’ clubs will attend the dinner, and Tony Rowe, chief executive of Exeter Rugby Club; himself an Ex-Round Tabler, will be guest speaker.
You may also want to watch:
The event is open to any Ex-Round Tablers in the area who would like to join Sidmouth 41 Club for an enjoyable evening.
Those interested can contact Don Hale, chairman of the Sidmouth club on (01395) 519188.
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 4 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival