Exam certificates to be collected from Sidmouth College and more news
Parents and ex-students at Sidmouth College have been urged to ensure former pupils pick up their exam certificates. Read this and more.
EXAM POSER: Parents and ex-students at Sidmouth College have been urged to ensure former pupils pick up their exam certificates – after it was revealed the school has some dating back to 1974. “Employers still often ask for evidence of qualifications so if you, or your children, have forgotten to pick yours up, please do pop in to collect them,” said a college spokesperson.
SCRATCHED: Vandals scratched a car parked in Sidmouth High Street between noon and 8pm on Monday. The offence took place outside the Original Factory Shop and involved a blue Renault Clio. Anyone with information on the incident has been urged to contact police by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/737.
You may also want to watch:
AU REVOIR: Head of modern foreign languages at Sidmouth College, Rob Derbyshire, has left the school to set up his own business. “We thank him for his enormous contribution to the college during the time he has been with us,” said a college spokesperson. Ceri Henkus will take up the teaching role in January.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge