Exam certificates to be collected from Sidmouth College and more news
Parents and ex-students at Sidmouth College have been urged to ensure former pupils pick up their exam certificates. Read this and more.
EXAM POSER: Parents and ex-students at Sidmouth College have been urged to ensure former pupils pick up their exam certificates – after it was revealed the school has some dating back to 1974. “Employers still often ask for evidence of qualifications so if you, or your children, have forgotten to pick yours up, please do pop in to collect them,” said a college spokesperson.
SCRATCHED: Vandals scratched a car parked in Sidmouth High Street between noon and 8pm on Monday. The offence took place outside the Original Factory Shop and involved a blue Renault Clio. Anyone with information on the incident has been urged to contact police by dialling 101, crime reference: KS/11/737.
You may also want to watch:
AU REVOIR: Head of modern foreign languages at Sidmouth College, Rob Derbyshire, has left the school to set up his own business. “We thank him for his enormous contribution to the college during the time he has been with us,” said a college spokesperson. Ceri Henkus will take up the teaching role in January.
- 1 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 2 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 3 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 4 Gold award success for Sidmouth and 'outstanding' community projects praised by South West In Bloom
- 5 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 6 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 7 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
- 9 Village panto group secures prestigious national award
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon