Exeter Airport plans in Ottery St Mary
Wedenesday July 30- PLANS detailing the future of Exeter Airport are on show in Ottery St Mary this week.
PLANS detailing the future of Exeter Airport are on show in Ottery St Mary this week.
A draft master plan showing ideas for expansions to 2030 will be on display at the Institute in Yonder Street until Sunday.
Airport communications manager Stephen Ayres said: "We want to ensure that as many people as possible from local communities contribute comments."
The airport says its growth will benefit the local economy as well as bring skilled workers to the area.
You may also want to watch:
The plan comes to Ottery as part of a 12 week consultation programme in communities surrounding the airport.
The airport says its growth will benefit the local economy as well as bring skilled workers to the area. The plans also outline ideas on expanding Flybe's training academy.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
A summary document will be available from the exhibition with those wishing to respond able to do so through a free mail return sheet.