Exeter charity wants help from youngsters
- Credit: Getty Images
An Exeter charity is getting youngsters to club together to back it in a new campaign.
Dream-a-Way is encouraging under-18s to get into fundraising by offering unique Team 20 wristbands to anyone who nets them £20.
They will also feature on the holiday and respite charity’s roll of honour on its website.
The charity is also recruiting teams for its two-hour go-karting endurance race at Raceworld on Sidmouth Road from 6.15pm on March 6.
Entry is £135 per team, with a maximum of six drivers per team.
You may also want to watch:
More information can be found at dream-a-way.org.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman