Exeter charity wants help from youngsters
- Credit: Getty Images
An Exeter charity is getting youngsters to club together to back it in a new campaign.
Dream-a-Way is encouraging under-18s to get into fundraising by offering unique Team 20 wristbands to anyone who nets them £20.
They will also feature on the holiday and respite charity’s roll of honour on its website.
The charity is also recruiting teams for its two-hour go-karting endurance race at Raceworld on Sidmouth Road from 6.15pm on March 6.
Entry is £135 per team, with a maximum of six drivers per team.
You may also want to watch:
More information can be found at dream-a-way.org.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 10 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords